In addition to the talks delivered by the principal speakers and one-hour speakers, there will be opportunities for all delegates to contribute a 20-minute talk.
If you would like to give a talk at the conference, please complete the talk submission template and send this to the conference organisers using the conference email address (organisers2021 [AT] groupsstandrews.org).
Instructions for completing the talk submission template
- Download and unzip the template – it contains a single .tex file.
- Replace the holding information about speaker, talk title, affiliation and abstract within the body of the document with your information.
- Please do not use any personal commands or load any other LaTeX packages in the template. The final abstract booklet will be constructed from all submission talk templates and introducing additional commands could break somebody else’s submission. (
latexsymare all loaded by default, so you are free to use any commands defined in those packages.)
- If possible, please rename the template to the format
YourName.texbefore emailing it to the organisers, where “YourName” is your surname or family name.
- The deadline for subnmitting contributed talks is Monday 6th June 2022.